Test of Rush Rally Origins, a must-see on Nintendo Switch!

Rush Rally Origins - GREECE Quick Race Ultra Graphics Gameplay

The game of rally at the best value for money! Hello everyone, I hope you are well and today I propose you my Test of Rally Rally Origins on Nintendo Switch, an excellent rally game Top Down Racing Games ???? He will come out 19/08 / 2021 Next Thursday and the developers gave me the chance to test it for you! As a result, it is surely the best game of the kind on the Nintendo Switch and who a bonus is not expensive at all because it will cost 5.99 €! I hope you will like, do not hesitate to tell me what you think ???? Good viewing ! Link to the video: https://youtu.be/vlowfob3-20 Do not hesitate to share The video, give your opinion in the comments, reward with a blue thumb or you subscribe if you like and / or if you want to support associations to whom I reverse my earnings? ??? Take care of yourself ! KOYU GEEK

Comments